[Nfb-idaho] auction items

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Tue Feb 27 04:34:24 UTC 2018

I let the convention committee know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Ramona
Walhof via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:30 PM
To: 'NFB of Idaho Discussion List'
Cc: Ramona Walhof
Subject: [Nfb-idaho] auction items

We have quite a nice collection of auction items for this year's auction,
and we are starting to put them up on the website.  I need to be able to put
them in categories, so late items make double work for the person doing the
website, taking pictures, etc.      What we need most is gift certificates
for foodk, lodging, and gas.  It would especially be nice to have some of
these items from outside the Boise area.

Thank you all for your help.  Three people have contributed 8 or more items.
If you have items to send to me, please, the sooner the better.  If you have
heavy items and do not wish to ship,  please talk to me about them, and we
can decide how to handle them.

Thank you all very much.

Ramona