[Nfb-idaho] FW: rules and questionnaire

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 18:41:10 UTC 2018

Sorry, I just saw your last email.

Sandy

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Susan
Ford via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 11:07 AM
To: 'NFB of Idaho Discussion List' <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Susan Ford <johnsusanford at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Nfb-idaho] FW: rules and questionnaire

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Susan
Ford via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2017 4:09 PM
To: 'NFB of Idaho Discussion List' <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Susan Ford <johnsusanford at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Nfb-idaho] rules and questionnaire

Here are the rules and questionnaire for the Braille-a-thon which will be
starting soon.

                                                                Rules for
Idaho 2017-2018 Braille-a-thon

                                Reading begins on January 4 and ends at
midnight on March 4. Count all braille pages you read during that time, even
those you read for school. Whatever you read can only be counted once.

                                2. Attached, you will find a questionnaire,
which you should complete and send to Susan Ford at
johnsusanford at earthlink.net <mailto:johnsusanford at earthlink.net>   We are
asking each participant to choose someone who will verify the pages they
read. This person can be a friend, a parent, a teacher-someone who will help
you keep track of the pages you read and remind you to turn them in by March
20.

                                3. Each participant will receive a cash
prize. The amount will be determined by the pages you read compared to
others in your reading category. Categories will be determined by how many
participants we have. We encourage all braille readers to join the fun! Feel
free to ask questions if you have them. My phone number is 208-376-1727. My
address is 962 N. Allumbaugh, no. 102, Boise, ID 83704.

                                You can find reading materials by
downloading from BARD, borrowing from the commission library, or calling the
Utah Library at 800-453-4293. We also have a number of books belonging to
the Boise BELL program.

You don't have to have your questionnaire in to start reading, but I need it
before the end of the reading activity.

				Questionnaire, 2017-2018

1.	  Name:
2.	 Address:
3.	 Phone:
4.	 Email:
5.	 Reading level:

Adult-Beginner:   Intermediate:   Advanced:
	Student and grade level:

6.	 Reading sponsor: (someone who will verify the pages you rread)
(parent, teacher, spouse, friend)

i.

Nfb-idaho:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-idaho_nfbnet.org/johnsusanford%40earth