[Nfb-idaho] Joe Ruffalo is our national rep!

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Jan 5 02:01:21 UTC 2018

Hi Dana,

Apologies for the ignorance, but what does it mean that he is our
national representative?

Does that mean he is the NFB rep who will visit for the Idaho state convention?

Best,

_don winiecki

Don Winiecki
Certified Braille Transcriber
Handid Tactile Media <-- a non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org