[NFB-Idaho] Research to improve access to museums for visually-impaired persons.

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sat Jul 14 02:18:55 UTC 2018

Hi Dana and apologies for your difficulty with the survey!  The following
questions will help us better understand the problem and to offer advice.

What operating system is on your computer (for example, WindowsXP, Windows
7, Windows 10)?

What browser are you using (for example, Internet Explorer, Firefox,
Chrome, or Edge)?

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org