[NFB-Idaho] Visiting National Parks

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:13:43 UTC 2018

Yesterday I had the opportunity of visiting Yellowstone National Park! Not knowing this at the gate entrance when being asked if any of us were in the military or over age 62 which we replied no. But then upon asking what they had for people with a disability they proceeded to inform me that by filling out a short form that I would receive a pass that would get me and anyone else in the same vehicle into any national park for free!

This pass is available free for anyone who has a disability. So remember the next time any of you visit a national Park just mention that at the entrance and you will receive this.

And then upon stopping at the visitor center they have guidebooks available in braille! All you need to do is ask and they will give you one!

I managed to pick up what they had at that time to be able to give to not only members of my chapter, the Snake River Valley Chapter, but whatever maybe left over I will let the rest of you know.

Thought I would share this information in case anyone was not aware of this.

Sean Malone

Sent from my iPhone