[Nfb-idaho] do you have an interesting hobby, or art, or travel?

Dana Ard Danalynard at q.com
Mon Mar 19 11:34:19 UTC 2018

I'm looking for a few additional speakers for our convention who may have
interesting life experiences to share. We have most of our more heavy type
speakers covered, but we need more human interest. We all learn from one
another and I certainly don't know everything about your lives. If you are
afraid to speak, we can do a panel or find another way to make it easier. I
remember years ago when we had a blind person talk about his experiences
sailing, and we had another talk about her experiences breeding and showing
dogs. Please help give the agenda a little more sparkle by sharing your
experience. If you know of someone who has something to offer, let me know.
Thanks.