[Nfb-idaho] Archive Recordings of 2018 State Conventionm

Colleen McFadden mcfadden87 at cableone.net
Tue May 1 02:41:04 UTC 2018

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-idaho [mailto:nfb-idaho-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kevin
Pirnie via Nfb-idaho
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 1:09 PM
To: nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kevin Pirnie
Subject: [Nfb-idaho] Archive Recordings of 2018 State Conventionm

We were able to record many of the sessions at the 2018 state convention.
You can find them at the same link you used to listen live.

http://nfbidaho.org/live

Some web browsers seem to work better than others on video playback.
Internet explorer worked best for me and I had trouble with Chrome and
Firefox. May be different for you.

Best,
Kevin Pirnie

P.S. Thank you Dave Jolley for staying on top of the streaming and recording
Nfb-idaho mailing list
Nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org