[Nfb-idaho] Cycle for Independence 2018

Susan Bradley craftisue at hotmail.com
Sun May 20 00:23:39 UTC 2018

Thanks Russ for traveling down to participate in this years Cycle for Independence.  We had another very successful event.  We have so many great sponsors and donors that contribute to our event.  We have many volunteers that work on the event beforehand and then so many that come and volunteer today.  We couldn't have such a wonderful event without the help and support of everyone.  The clouds and rain parted and gave us excellent weather.  We had a good number of riders that registered to ride today. We have an excellent ride with the great leadership of Al Schneider.   I want to personally thank all our chapter members that participated as well as our sponsors, donors and volunteers.

Thanks

Susan Bradley, President

NFB Treasure Valley Chapter