[NFB-Idaho] Its Here, Videos of Banquet Speech & Schoolarship Presentation

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:18:42 UTC 2018

 We now have the video recordings of the banquet speech from Joe Ruffalo
and the scholarship presentation on our NFB Idaho website. They really
turned out well in HD cinematic quality.

Here is the link
http://nfbidaho.org/2018-nfbi-convention-highlights/

Share this link on all of your social media personal pages and show people
how awesome the Idaho NFB truly is..

Best,
Kevin Pirnie

P.S. To all that have been trained to post content on the website, please
take some time and share a post on the website. Maybe some thoughts from
the state convention, cycle for independence, or something regarding
chapter activities. People are interested in hearing  from you.