[NFB-Idaho] Glenn and Lanie Compton are featured here. FW: We Appreciate our Volunteers

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Thu Nov 15 15:20:35 UTC 2018

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email:  <mailto:president at NFBIdaho.org> president at NFBIdaho.org

Website:  <http://www.nfbidaho.org> www.nfbidaho.org

“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; Blindness is not what holds you back.”