[NFB-Idaho] Assistive Technology in Idaho Falls

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:32:02 UTC 2018

Hi all, Hi all, I look forward to seeing you this weekend at the White Cane
Banquet and board meeting in Idaho Falls!
Amoureux AT Consulting LLC is a sub-representative of a variety of
assistive technology products. I will arrive in Idaho Falls around dinner
time on the 11th and leave around lunch time on the 14th.
If there is a service, or product, you have heard of, and are interested in
checking out please shoot me a line and lets set something up for you!
I'll for sure have the following products and services. If you are
interested in something not listed here please get in touch ASAP and I'll
see if I can get a hold of what you are looking for.
Orcam MyReader2.0 - text, facial, money, object and color recognition
Patriot ViewPoint - wearable, hands-free, cation (CCTV) and text recognition
Optelec Compact Mini, 7 and Touch hand-held video magnifiers (CCTV)(
Freedom Scientific (now Vispero) Ruby XL and 7 hand-held video magnifiers
(CCTVs)
Freedom Scientific (now Visdpero) Focus14V braille display (connected to
Windows with JAWS and iPad and iPhone)
JAWS 2018 and Fusion 2018 on Windows10
Aira, a visual interpreting service.
Laine Amoureux M.S.