[NFB-Idaho] FW: Student looking for research participants

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Mon Oct 29 14:25:16 UTC 2018

This person lives in Boise and needs only 1 or 2 more participants. She will
meet with you personally to do the computer webpage exercise. She wants to
get it done this week, I think. We are meeting Friday night at 6:00. You
don't have to be an expert with web pages to participate. I'm not. If
interested, give her a call. You might post to the list, so we know if
anyone has responded. This might be a good opportunity to do some education
on the NFB.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email:  <mailto:president at NFBIdaho.org> president at NFBIdaho.org

Website:  <http://www.nfbidaho.org> www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."