[NFB-Idaho] Save the Date

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:05:40 UTC 2018

Harry, I look forward to seeing you.  Kevin spoke to the sales director
yesterday and was told that we could get room rates at $94.00 or $104.00 on
the river side. This does not include tax and the rooms were referred to as
"standard". Kevin is suppose to be finding out if this includes kings.  He
seemed to think it does. I'm not sure.  However, when you make reservations
be sure to tell them you are there for our event.  You know that! (smile)

I appreciate you guys support.

Sandy