[NFB-Idaho] White Cane Banquet

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 14:35:27 UTC 2018

The Snake River Valley Chapter is excited to host our first White Cane
Blindness Awareness Banquet on October 13, 2018.  The support from NFB
members across the state is very appreciated. We are also looking forward to
hosting the State Affiliate Fall Board meeting.

I am working on lodging for everyone and need to hear from you as to your
needs.  If you wish to stay at the Shilo Inn in Idaho Falls you can call
208-523-0088. Tell them you are attending our events and you will get a
standard room rate of $94.00 plus tax or if you want a river view it will be
$104.00 plus tax.

Vickie and Larry Bateman can host some individuals.  I have two firm
commitments for my home and can accommodate possibly two more. One for sure.
A friend of mine has an Airb/b just two blocks from my home in Blackfoot.
This would be $75.00 per night.

Meal numbers have to be turned in by October 8th.  I need to know if you
will be having lunch with the Board.  I will count all board members in
attendance in the lunch count unless otherwise notified. The Snake River
Valley Chapter will be covering the cost of lunch for everyone.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Sandy Streeter, President

Snake River Valley Chapter NFBI

Email: streeter.sandy at gmail.com <mailto:streeter.sandy at gmail.com>

208-643-0764