[NFB-Idaho] Your White Cane Banquet Invitation

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 03:03:47 UTC 2018

Dear Friend,

You are cordially invited to join with us and other local leaders and
dignitaries to be our VIP guest at the White Cane Banquet event held in
Idaho Falls on October 13th.  The Snake River Valley Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind is hosting  this exclusive event. You are
sure to find it memorable and inspiring.

*What is the White Cane Banquet*?

As an organization who is dedicated to serving our community, we wanted to
invite other like minded individuals and leaders like yourself to enjoy an
evening of inspiration, recognition, and discovery.

The white cane is a symbol of independence to the blind community and
independence is at the heart of what we strive for together.

·         Enjoy a delicious meal together with others with similar values

·         Hear inspiring stories of overcoming  fear and great obstacles.
The obstacles are not what you might think.

·         Gain inside knowledge on what are realistic expectations for
blind people.

·         Discover how you can support the education and success of blind
individuals without spending a dime.

·         Strengthen your relationships with other community leaders.

·         You may even find yourself among the winners of a very nice door
prize.

*Event Details*