[NFB-Idaho] very sad news about Brian Jain

tj at tjsquires.net tj at tjsquires.net
Tue Apr 9 17:22:05 UTC 2019

I'll always be thankful to Brian.  He was my first mobility instructor when
I moved here for college so many years ago.  Without his guidance, I
wouldn't have been able to make it to class that fall term.

I was happy to have the opportunity to connect with him through bell; he
loved working with those kids, even if he could get a little grumpy on the
way home after a long day.

The swep activities will never be the same without him yelling at me for
something, usually being disruptive with the kids.  I didn't know him well,
but I'll miss him all the same.  He was one of a kind.

Regards,
Tj