[NFB-Idaho] Dana's computer is down

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 00:28:11 UTC 2019

Hello, Dana has asked me to let everyone know that her computer has been
down since last Wednesday, April 10th and she should have it back late
Tuesday, April 16th.

You should contact her by phone: 208-345-3906. If you get her voice mail,
leave a message and she will get back to you as soon as possible.

Also, Mike Ard had a mild heart attack and was taken to the hospital
yesterday.  All is fine.  He had two stints put in and was discharged today.
I will leave all the details for Dana to tell.

Sandy