[NFB-Idaho] Draft survey for participants in the Cycle for Independence -- help us refine the survey!

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Mon Apr 22 19:43:28 UTC 2019

I acknowledge the online survey is not ideal. The online survey is not
intended to be the only way of completing the survey. I will also produce a
form on paper for distribution at the Cycle for Independence.
(Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the Cycle for Independence, so
Al and others will have to distribute paper forms.)

While I can compose a braille version I still do not have an embosser, so
braille versions will have to be embossed somewhere else. Even with
braille, it will still be necessary for someone to record responses. I do
not currently have a good answer on how to address that.

Susan Bradley indicates we can open this up for discussion at our Treasure
Valley Chapter meeting tomorrow evening.

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096