[NFB-Idaho] Draft survey for participants in the Cycle for Independence -- help us refine the survey!

Alison Steven pecans65 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 02:33:36 UTC 2019

I checked out the survey and think it is a good survey for this group. It seemed to be easily accessible. I used an iPhone  and VoiceOver.

Alison

On Apr 21, 2019, at 9:05 PM, Donald Winiecki via NFB-Idaho <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I have been collaborating with Al Schneider to produce a survey that we can
use to help us identify important details about participation in the Cycle
for Independence.

There is a draft version of the survey online at the following URL. If you
get the chance please review this survey. We would be very happy to receive
your feedback!

Apart from the questions themselves, I am especially interested in the
accessibility of this online survey.

https://tinyurl.com/2019-C4I-participant-survey

Thanks for your help!

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096