[NFB-Idaho] Blindness Awareness Banquet and NFBI Board Meeting

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 15:56:14 UTC 2019

Greetings from the Snake River Valley Chapter,

I hope you are making plans to attend our 2nd Blindness Awareness Banquet on
September 20th at 6:30 pm. We have excellent speakers lined up and some
great door prizes. This year's location is at the Melaleuca Event Center
located at 4609 w 65 s in Idaho Falls.

For hotel accommodations the Shiloh Inn has blocked off 10 rooms for us at
the rate of $100.57 which includes the tax. You can call 208-523-0088 to
book your room.  This rate is for a standard room with two queen beds. Be
sure to say that you are with the National Federation of the Bklind of
Idaho. These rooms are being held thru September 13th. The Shiloh Inn is
located at 780 Lindsay Blvd in Idaho Falls.

I need to know by September 5th if you are coming to the banquet and it will
be helpful to know whether or not to count you for lunch at the Board
meeting the next day.

The NFBI Board meeting will be on September 21st from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I
plan to have light breakfast items at 8:30.

The Board meeting will be held at the Parks and Recs Activity Building
located at 1575 N Skyline Rd in Idaho Falls.

Contact me if you have questions.

The Snake River Valley Chapter appreciates your support and look forward to
hosting you.

Sandy Streeter, President

Snake River Valley Chapter - NFBI

208-681-6686