[NFB-Idaho] update on arrangements for Mike Ard

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri Aug 30 19:48:24 UTC 2019

I am working on an obituary for Mike which will be posted on the Summers
Funeral Home Site. In lieu of flowers, I would like memorials to be sent to
the Shrine Hospital, 911 W. 5th Ave. Spokane, Wa. 99204. Mike received
extensive medical care at this hospital when he was growing up. We will not
have a service here, but I plan to have a celebration for Mike at the 2020
Headquarters reunion. Headquarters was where Mike spent 10 years of his
childhood. It is now a ghost town, but was the headquarters for Potlatch
Corporation where his father worked.

---