[NFB-Idaho] auction items

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Sun Dec 1 00:24:40 UTC 2019

I have the following items: Gold Country flight by Joe Bejsovec, $60.00 gift card from Jensen Jewelers, Gift basket from Camp Bow-wow, vegetable spiralizer, baby doll valued at $56.00, and a green house. I have emails out requesting certificates from Rediscovered Books and Bandanna Running Company. I know the problem with many of these items is that they are not certificates. I will continue to work on these, probably starting harder in January.