[NFB-Idaho] Opportunity to beta test indoor navigation Today! 12/13/2019

Mike Gibson mike.gibson71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 15:45:13 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Please read the message below. You do not have to schedule in order to stop by and evaluate the app.

We are a group of students from Boise State University working on a wayfinding app for people who are blind or low vision, and we need your help! The app will use bluetooth to provide accurate indoor wayfinding on Boise State’s campus. Before we integrate bluetooth we want to make sure that the app itself is easy to navigate, and this is where you come in.

We are looking for people to meet with us for 15-20 minutes, try out the first prototype of the app, and
offer suggestions on how to make the experience as smooth as possible. Your feedback would be very much appreciated!

Where: Albertson’s Library, GIMM Office on 1st floor
When: 12:00 to 2:30, Friday, December 13.

Alternatively, user testing will also be conducted at ICBVI.

Where: Idaho Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired, Library on 2nd Florr, 341 W. Washington Street (4th and Washington near downtown Boise)

When: 3:00 to 5:00, Friday, December 13.

For further information contact the GIMM Team coordinator, Tyler Chapman at tylerchapman at u.boisestate.edu <mailto:tylerchapman at u.boisestate.edu>