[NFB-Idaho] strange messages coming from my email

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri Dec 20 22:57:42 UTC 2019

Frank called me today in response to a message that my email sent asking him
to call me. I know that others have periodically gotten these odd messages.
If you have gotten something recently that came from my email account, could
you let me know? I will investigate remedies, which hopefully don't mean
changing my email address, because that creates all kinds of other problems.
I will be having my computer person coming sometime after Christmas and he
can also advise me. Thanks for your feedback.