[NFB-Idaho] breakfast at convention

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue Feb 5 22:56:54 UTC 2019

You can purchase breakfast vouchers either when you reserve your room or
when you sign in at the desk when you come to convention. The vouchers are
$6.00 for each breakfast and you can have the buffet or order off the menu.
I think the price is quite reasonable. Please let your chapters know and let
anyone else know that doesn't get this information by computer. Thanks.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email: president at NFBIdaho.org

Website: www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."