[NFB-Idaho] Auction items

K Lynn Hand b4nafter at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 17:51:53 UTC 2019

Made in Idaho on the corner of sixth and Main said they would be interested to donate. Bandannas tennis shoe store on the corner of fifth and Main said they would be interested to donate. I told them we would bring them a 501 C3 ladder so that they can review it and decide what they will donate I will not be returning to Boise until the end of February. If you know somebody that can go down there bring them the letter and get the donation it would be sooner than what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone