[NFB-Idaho] FW: braille bible

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 02:05:48 UTC 2019

Dana,

Before giving that Bible to anyone who is somewhat unfamiliar with Braille
and grades, someone should check to see what you really have. If it was
published before 1959, it might be a grade 1-1/2 edition, especially if
The number of volumes is right. A hardbound Bible of that ilk is 18 or 19
volumes. I just don't want someone who wouldn't know to think they have been
short-changed.

I am still diseased and the doctor says these symptoms can last as long as 6
to 8 weeks. Why do we get flu shots?
Susan Ford