[NFB-Idaho] suction items

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:24:57 UTC 2019

Yesterday Jud took pictures of about 25 items, and I sent information to
Jackie.  She should have pictures today.  Thanks to Jud.

We  have another ten items on hand and some promised and some requested.
Still we need more and about two weeks to get them.  We have very few from
outside Boise.  You can phone or email requests.  Gift cards are easy to
mail here to 3402 W. Kipling Rd.  Boise, 83706.  Many other items can also
be mailed.  I have two items that can go in a category called modern
miracles, an i-pphone and Echo Dot.  Should have at least one more for a
category.  We have a category called Pamper your Prince or Princess.
Pedicure, music, candy.  Use your imagination!  No jewelry yet.  Other
categories:  Children and Family; elegant Décor; Eating out; Travel and
Adventure; Thinking about homemade specialties.  What doo you think.
I appreciate everyone's help, but we have just got a good start.
Ramona