[NFB-Idaho] Roommate for state convention

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Mon Feb 18 22:35:13 UTC 2019

I wonder, depending on scholarship winners, if she might like to room with
Amelia Palmer. We don't have to have the winner necessarily room with
someone from our state. We did have a scholarship winner room with Joe
Ruffalo. Do you have Shelly's number? It might be fun to put her on the
agenda to speak on something of her choice.

Dana Ard, President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Main: 208-345-3906
Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)
Email: president at NFBIdaho.org
Website: www.nfbidaho.org
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."