[NFB-Idaho] get your convention registration forms in now

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Thu Feb 21 15:40:02 UTC 2019

Harry let me know that we're not getting our forms in very fast. He doesn't
want to be slammed on registration night with all our forms and money, so we
need to get busy and get them in. The form is attached. It is easily filled
out as a word document.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email: president at NFBIdaho.org

Website: www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."