[NFB-Idaho] congratulations to all chapters and our affiliate for getting our member spreadsheets to our national office ahead of time

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Tue Jan 15 21:01:02 UTC 2019

The problem with that is Harry needs paid members for 2019 and the spreadsheets are based on the 2018 chapter membership, since people are always late getting their membership in. I'll let each chapter provide the 2019 stats closer to the convention.

Dana Ard, President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Main: 208-345-3906
Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)
Email: president at NFBIdaho.org
Website: www.nfbidaho.org
“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; Blindness is not what holds you back.”