[NFB-Idaho] FW: formats for factsheets and board agendas

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri Jan 18 01:31:00 UTC 2019

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email:  <mailto:president at NFBIdaho.org> president at NFBIdaho.org

Website:  <http://www.nfbidaho.org> www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."