[NFB-Idaho] auction request

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:26:46 UTC 2019

I am sorry for being so late with letter I promised some time ago.  I hope
to see many auction items at this winter board meeting, but if a letter is
helpful as a guide, here it is.  I have been unable to write much on my
computer until yesterday.  NVDA seems to have solved much of my problem.

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Dana Ard, President

1320 E. Washington

Boise, ID 83712

(208) 345-3906

president at nfbidaho.org <mailto:president at nfbidaho.org>

Tax id 2307039334

RE: donation to support the blind of Idaho with gift for online auction

To Whom it may concern:

The National Federation of the Blind of Idaho is the largest organization of
the blind in this state and is committed to helping blind individuals build
better lives and more opportunities.  We will be conducting an online
auction this winter and spring to raise much needed funds.

Our goals are to assist families with young blind children; assist seniors
who lose vision late in life and must make a difficult adjustment; work
toward better employment opportunities for the blind; provide information to
help families and the public at large understand the needs of the blind and
much more.

We are hoping that you can support our work with a donation of a gift
certificate or gift that we will show on our auction website and invite
visitors to bid on. Our website is managed by Auctionfrogs.org.  All names
of donors are displayed along with the descriptions and pictures of each
item.

Bidding will finish immediately following our State Convention March 22/23.
We will advertise the auction along with this convention.  Blind persons,
friends and families from all parts of Idaho and other states will
participate in our convention.

Thus, your assistance with a donation will help the blind and provide you
with an opportunity to show the communities through Idaho and beyond that
you care.

Cordially, Dana Ard, President

Ramona Walhof, Auction Chair

Ramona