[NFB-Idaho] Braille-a-thon update

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 20:08:02 UTC 2019

Just thought it would be interesting. Before the board meeting, we had ten
people signed up for the Braille-a-thon. By the end of the Board meeting, we
had six more, making sixteen now signed up. It is still not too late. Just
send your name, address, phone number, email, and whether you are just
beginning reading braille, are an intermediate reader, or are an advanced
reader to me or another member of the committee. Since the activity has
already begun, just start counting pages you read. And let us know if you
have fun experiences or have problems reading; we can help. One person
learned two contractions at the Board meeting. Have fun and keep reading!

Susan Ford,

208-376-1727