[NFB-Idaho] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] #NFBInDC – Follow the Conversation

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Sat Jan 26 21:21:29 UTC 2019

Just in case someone is interested.

Dana Ard, President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Main: 208-345-3906
Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)
Email: president at NFBIdaho.org
Website: www.nfbidaho.org
“The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; Blindness is not what holds you back.”