[NFB-Idaho] live streamming of the 2019 convention

sandy streeter streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:20:25 UTC 2019

Greetings,

This is what I found about live-streamming of tdhe convention this year.

Check out this list:

Winamp

195 the globe via winamp

Windows media player

195 the globe via windows media

Real-player

Quicktime

If you'd prefer to listen with a smart speaker that uses google assistant or
alexa, ask your smart speaker to play 195 the globe on tunein.

You can also download the 195 the globe app from your app store or listen to
195 the globe directly through their website link.

Sorry, I'm not technical savvy so I can not assist any further with this.

Hope this is helpful. The Board Meeting on Tuesday morning from 9 to 11:30
pacific time wil be streamed as well as all general sessions and the Banquet
which will be Friday eveing at 7 pacific time.

You can consult the agenda for points of interest by going to
nfb.org/convention or accessing it on Newsline.

Take as much time as you can to listen and enjoy the convention speakers.

Sandy