[NFB-Idaho] my correct email is walhoframonastgmail_com

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Fri Jul 5 21:24:39 UTC 2019

Apologies!

I think we may be experiencing a problem with our E-mail software doing
some undesired conversion of symbols!

In your message you indicate your E-mail is "walhoframonaágmail_com". That
does not conform to the usual format for an E-mail address. The "á" must be
a "@" sign, and the "_" must be a period (full stop).

Hope this gets through unadulterated by software!

_don