[NFB-Idaho] Update

Sean Malone shaldarr01 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 00:09:38 UTC 2019

For those of you who do not know but just a little more in 3 1/2 weeks ago on April 19 I receive the gift of life through a kidney transplant. Recovering really well really quickly and really fast. Today I had a procedure to remove a stent and the next will be to remove the staples. Regained a lot of my strength and mobility and my function and I even have color back. I just wanted to share and love all of you who follow us. Please continue to stay and follow for any updates or links from me. Have a great evening and I will post again soon.

Sent from my iPhone