[NFB-Idaho] Photo with description

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Sun Jun 16 02:27:49 UTC 2019

Grate! Sounds like things are moving ahead positively!

Dana Ard, President
National Federation of the Blind of Idaho
Main: 208-345-3906
Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)
Email: president at NFBIdaho.org
Website: www.nfbidaho.org
"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."