[NFB-Idaho] Helen Keller Birthday Celebration

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu Jun 27 14:47:43 UTC 2019

Hi Sean!

I am keeping true to Helen Keller's vision by working on proofreading of my
braille transcriptions of documents for the *Wassmuth Center for Human
Rights* in Boise.

When finished with that, will be working on ways to increase accessibility
of information in the outdoor *Anne Frank Memorial* at the Wassmuth Center.
I think I have a way to make both the quote walls and touch screen devices
readily accessible to smartphones through voiceover and refreshable braille
displays connected to a smartphone.

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096