[NFB-Idaho] It's time to bid!

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 02:37:15 UTC 2019

I hope you are telling your friends what wonderful opportunities there are
on nfbidaho.afrogs.org!  Encourage them to go and look to see.  Of course,
you can do the best job at this after you have looked over all the stuff.

Just to give you some idea, we have:  a large set of Bavarian china, a night
at the Grove Hotel along with 4 tickets for Steelheads game,  Two items of
lift tickets at Bogus Basin, a very exclusive basket of fragrances from
Dillards, Original fractal art by Judson Cottrell, a flight over southwest
Idaho....
 Well, just go and see for yourself!
Ramona