[NFB-Idaho] Help Promote the Cycle for Independence

allan schneider aaschneider at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 18 22:49:43 UTC 2019

​Fellow Federationis, I am asking for help from  with promoting the 2019 Cycle for Independence.  It is the largest NFB fund raiser in the state; in fact it pays for much of the convention many of you will be attending later this week.  I would request that each of you attending the 2019 State Convention think of places in your home town in which you could put up posters or drop off flyers.  Let me know the number of each you need (no waste, please--if you ask for it, put it up), and we will deliver those to you at state convention.  Thanks, guys.  Al Schneider