[NFB-Idaho] Draft survey for participants in the Cycle for Independence -- help us refine the survey!

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Thu May 2 15:13:07 UTC 2019

Ramona,

I don't have access to a BrailleNote touch, so I am making a lot of guesses
as I try to think through your puzzle.

The question you are asking about is a "fill in the blank" type question
and not a multiple-choice question. You should be able to just type your
response into the blank that is presented when you get to that question in
the survey.

However, I am not certain what happens when you get to the fill in the
blank!  For that reason, I would like to learn how the combination of iPad
and BrailleNote touch respond when you get to that question, and how that
is different from the way it responds to the previous multiple-choice
questions.

With that additional information maybe we can figure out a way for you to
complete that question on the online survey.

Best,

_don

Don Winiecki
Handid Media Systems • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
208 571 8096