[NFB-Idaho] leaving for vacation in California

Mary Ellen raynme68 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 04:43:37 UTC 2019

Have a great time, you deserve it!
Mary Ellen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: dana ard via NFB-Idaho
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:22 PM
To: NFB of Idaho Discussion List
Cc: president at nfbidaho.org
Subject: [NFB-Idaho] leaving for vacation in California

I will be gone from May 24-June 7. If you need to reach me, call my cell
phone at 208 859-2828, or call my friend Toni Eames house phone at 559
446-1080. I don't always hear my cell and Toni doesn't mind me using her
phone. I will have my iPad and will check messages as I can.

Dana Ard, President

National Federation of the Blind of Idaho

Main: 208-345-3906

Cell: 208-859-2828 (call only)

Email: president at NFBIdaho.org

Website: www.nfbidaho.org

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
Blindness is not what holds you back."

---