[NFB-Idaho] Moscow Idaho

Erin A. Olsen eolsen at pckeys.com
Fri Nov 1 14:12:08 UTC 2019

Colleen,

Here's another way to think about it, first part is from nature and then the last part of a popular big box store.  Try moss and then the last part of Costco to make Moss-co

The wrong way to say it is with the last part as the large bovine animal we get milk from. Cow is incorrect.

. Does that even make sense? Hope so! 😉  -Erin

Erin A. Olsen, MEd/MCT

PCKeys Technology Solutions

208.331.3123 (mobile)

eolsen at pckeys.com

I don’t plan to make life a journey to the grave arriving safely in a pretty,  well preserved package.

I’m going to arrive skidding in broadside, well worn and exhausted

with a lifetime of experiences and loudly proclaiming, “WOW! What an adventure!” ☺