[NFB-Idaho] on-line auction for the 2020 convention

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Wed Nov 6 02:43:13 UTC 2019

At our fall board meeting, the NFB of Idaho board determined that we would
have an on-line auction again as part of our 2020 convention. This event has
been quite successful in raising much needed funds for our affiliate. We
determined that board members needed to have some items collected by
December 1. As with last year, certificates and gift cards are preferred
because they garner good bids and don't cost much to ship. Please contact
Ramona with information on the items you have collected by December 1. Last
year, we scrambled to get the items posted because so many of them came at
the last minute. This cost our affiliate some additional overhead costs. I
am sending this notice out to our listserv, because this auction is not just
for the board. All members need to get involved in getting items in order
for it to be a success. This is our affiliate and fundraising is the
responsibility of all of us. November is a good time to contact businesses,
so let's get busy and make the 2020 auction the best ever.