[NFB-Idaho] FW: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Information Requested

president at nfbidaho.org president at nfbidaho.org
Fri Nov 8 16:56:30 UTC 2019

I believe that our state affiliate needs to get started to address these issues about scooters in communities that are using them. The first thing to do is for anyone that has had experiences with these scooters to either share on our Idaho discussion list or email me directly. Let me know about scooters in your cities. We have them in Boise and I already know of at least 1 fatality that has occurred to a teen that was riding a scooter. This is a national issue and it’s now time for us to get involved in working together to develop solutions. Please respond. Thanks.