[NFB-Idaho] show on apple tv tomorrow

Alison Steven pecans65 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:00:52 UTC 2019

I know that they have a production assistant who is blind who is advising them on all the acting for blind characters. I have been in conversation with him recently. His name is Joe strechAy.

There is a podcast interview with him on the blind abilities podcast if anyone wants to listen.

Alison

> On Nov 19, 2019, at 8:34 AM, Ramona via NFB-Idaho <nfb-idaho at nfbnet.org> wrote:

What do you know about the new show to prepere on apple tv tomorrow? I believe it is called Fantasy World or something like that. It is supposed to be about a world of blindness. There are blind actors in the caste, but the stars are not blind. Those of you who can get Apple tv, please let us know what it is like.
Ramona