[NFB-Idaho] auction items

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:26:38 UTC 2019

Thank you, Garren. We will need a picture of the cutting board asap. I know it is beautiful, because you have described what you do, but we have to show the buyers. And we need plenty of time to get descriptions written, pictures taken, and items posted before auction begins. Best if I can take pictures here.  We also need to have the other items and get pictures. Gift certificates are wonderful! Restaurants, stores with locations in eastern Idaho give us better statewide coverage. Three is a minimal number, but seemed reasonable to December 1. Your other members should be able to help. November is an excellent month to do this. If we do not receive enough items, auction cannot happen.
Ramona