[NFB-Idaho] It's not too late to sign up for Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest 2019-2020 starts December 1.

Frank Skogsberg skogsbergf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:46:05 UTC 2019

Hello sandy I just talk to Dan and I do not have not seen any invitation or notices about convention meeting you don’t have me on the convention list I guess so I hear we’re going to be changing motel would you send me an update so I can check your list to see you have me on that way I have not been on the convention meeting talk to you later

Sent from my iPhone